THE NUTCRACKER: A Musical Guide of Festive Activities
What is more magical than exploring The Nutcracker ballet at Christmas? The music, dance and story of the Nutcracker are a treasured childhood memory that lives on from one generation to the next.
About THE NUTCRACKER Activity Guide:
The activities in this booklet are sure to delight and usher in the festive season with snowflake ballerina crafts, candy cane cookie recipes, ballet listening guides and many other activities that will spark in children a love for the Nutcracker ballet. Explore movement and dance together and even try your own hand at dancing the Trepak! There is an activity for all ages in this Nutcracker unit, including grandma!
‘THE NUTCRACKER ACTIVITY GUIDE’ is a 28 page bundle of engaging activities perfect for children ages 4 to 12! Use it as part of your Christmas school festivities, fine arts prerequisites, as part of family gathering activities or just to gather as a family and make memories through hours of fun!
Let this be a time where you also, the parent and teacher, slow down and watch the magic of grand theatre unfold!
- ⭐️ The history behind the Nutcracker ballet
- ⭐️ The story of the Nutcracker ballet
- ⭐️ About Peter Tchaikovsky
- ⭐️ A Tchaikovsky Mad Lib
- ⭐️ A Ballet Listening Guide with short activities for each scene
- ⭐️ Learn about the Celeste
- ⭐️ Dance of The Sugar Plum Fairy
- ⭐️ Sugar Plum Fairy & Nutcracker Coloring pages
- ⭐️ Snowflake Ballerina Ornament craft
- ⭐️ Pointe Shoes
- ⭐️ Russian Dance Listening Map
- ⭐️ Dance the Trepak Tutorial
- ⭐️ Land of Sweets Candy Cane Cookie Recipe
- ⭐️ Video on how the Nutcracker is made
- ⭐️ Nutcracker Book Suggestions
- ⭐️..many more resources on the Nutcracker!
About the digital version:
This digital guide will help you, the teacher or parent, open up the world of The Nutcracker Ballet for your children with a profound sense of wonder and curiosity.
The guide is easy to use with simple instructions and each activity can be reproduced for each learner or be printed directly from your screen.
You will be able to click links right from the file or use your phone’s camera to click on the QR codes and be linked directly to some inspiring performances. This copy can also be printed on your own home printer.
Digital files are uneditable and are delivered via email upon purchase. Digital products are final sale and are not eligible for return. See refund policy here.